The GAF System
We Specialize in GAF Roofing, the Leader in Quality Roofing Systems
Pro Exteriors is proud to be a GAF Master-Elite® Roofer. As a certified GAF Master-Elite® Roofer, we sell and install the country’s leading asphalt shingle roofing products. GAF roofing systems offer the quality that you can count on to protect your home for years to come and the style that will make your home stand out in your community. Learn more why GAF system is the real deal in roofing.
A Better Warranty for You
GAF offers its customers the best roofing warranties in the industry. And because Pro Exteriors is a certified roofing contractor, you are assured that GAF manufacturer warranty coverage on installed roofing materials is fully valid. A Delaware roofer who is not certified by GAF cannot guarantee your warranty will be in effect if and when you need it.
More Options for Your Home
The exterior of your home has several elements that make it stand out from your neighbors and your roof should be one of them. The Delaware roofing system is much more than just a color of shingle today. There are many different styles from the traditional 3-tab roofing shingle to the architectural designer shingles, GAF has a style and color for every home. Our Lifetime Designer Shingles have options that look like slate and wood shake if you are looking to change the appearance of the roofing system.
Types of GAF Roofing
Pro Exteriors is the Delaware roofer who offers an array of roofing options from GAF, the nation’s leading roofing manufacturer. In collaboration with GAF, Pro Exteriors can help you explore ideas for your new roof online. Using the GAF Roofing Wizard, you can choose your shingle style, color and accessories and create a handy checklist that will help us provide you with a more accurate and complete roofing estimate.
Choose the Right GAF for Your Home
GAF offers three distinct levels of shingle quality and protection, plus a remarkably affordable slate shingle option. We’ll help you select from the following options to find one that is right for your home’s design and location.
This shingle offers affordable basic protection for projects on a limited budget. This level includes:
- Marquis® WeatherMax® shingles, designed for homeowners who demand superior performance, classic detailing and traditional appeal in a basic three-tab shingle.
- Royal Sovereign® shingles, combining a simple, timeless beauty with GAF’s Advanced Protection™ technology – making it our most popular three-tab shingle.
Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Protect and beautify your home with Timberline, North America’s top-selling shingle line. Timberline shingles now include a lifetime limited warranty.
- Timberline Ultra HD™,your best investment for an ultra-dimensional wood shake look.
- Timberline HD, for value and performance in a genuine wood-shake look.
- Timberline Natural Shadow, for value and performance in a natural wood-shake look.
- Timberline Prestique™ 40 HD, available while supplies last.
- Timberline Cool Series reflects sunlight to reduce attic heat build-up and save e
- Timberline ArmorShield™ II, Class 4 impact-resistant shingles that may even save on insurance in certain areas.
Designer Lifetime Shingles
- Beautiful, stylish and exceptionally durable, Designer Lifetime shingles will make your home the envy of the neighborhood.
- Camelot®, for uncompromising performance and timeless beauty at a fraction of the cost of expensive slate or wood shakes.
- Country Mansion® lends the look and charm of hand-crafted slate – perfect for historic properties.
- Grand Slate™’s massive, extra-thick tabs and specially-blended color palette create the look of real slate shingles.
- Grand Canyon™, the ultimate choice for a rugged, wood-shake look.
- Camelot II, a new shingle that offers the look of the original Camelot shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Country Mansion II, for the look of original Country Mansion shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Grand Slate II, for the look of original Grand Slate shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Slateline® has bold shadow lines and tapered cut-outs that create the look of slate at a fraction of the cost.
- Grand Sequoia®, a patented, extra-large shingle that creates a dramatic visual impact for prestigious homes.
- Capstone®, with the classic look of random-cut European slate that results in a timeless, turn-of-the century look.
On traditional slate roof, half of each slate is never seen because it’s tucked under the piece above it. GAF has replaced this wasted slate with a high-tech waterproofing material that results in affordable, genuine slate roofing. With this ingenious design, the TruSlate™ system can be installed on almost any roof.
* Check ltd. warranties for complete coverage and restrictions. Also note:
- 50-year coverage period for material defects applies only to single family detached residences; for all other structures, coverage period is 15 years.
- 20-year workmanship coverage applies only to single family detached residences; for all other structures, coverage is 15 years.
- Installer certification is related only to installations covered by GAF system warranties.
Are Roof Warranties Important?
A new roof is a big investment, typically involving thousands of your hard-earned dollars and lasting 25, 30, 40 years or more. As with any big investment, knowing in advance what your warranty covers could save you thousands in the event that problems arise with your roof.
What are the Chances I will Have a Problem with My New GAF Roof?
Based on GAF’s state-of-the-art manufacturing process, the odds of having a problem with a new GAF roof is about 1 in 1,000! On the other hand, while serious problems with GAF roofing materials are rare, if you were to have a problem, it could be as expensive to fix as your roof originally cost. So while the risk of having a problem is low, the cost if you do have a serious problem can be high.
What If There are Problems with the Roof’s Installation?
Studies indicate that more than two-thirds of the problems that people experience with their new roofs are due to the contractor’s workmanship, not the roofing materials. That’s why you should trust a GAF certified contractor like Pro Exteriors with the installation.
What Should I Look for in a Roofing Warranty?
Basically, there are two types of coverage that you should ask your contractor about: coverage against material defects and coverage against workmanship errors. Make sure you get both in writing.
What does a Materials Warranty Cover?
Almost all roofing products come with a warranty against material defects, although your exact coverage will vary depending on the brand. For example, a typical shingle warranty will cover material defects for a period of 20-40 years or more. The warranty on the other components of your roofing system can vary from as little as a few months to several years. It is important to remember that coverage against material defects is provided by the manufacturer, so you should select a brand from a manufacturer who is financially strong and therefore more likely to be in business for as long as you own your roof – which could be several decades!
What is GAF’s Smart Choice® Protection Period?
GAF’s warranties come with a special provision called the Smart Choice® Protection Period that covers you against material defects during the critical early years of your new roof. During this period, in the event that you experience a material defect on covered components, GAF will provide you with 100% replacement materials and the reasonable cost of labor to install them. This is important because some roofing warranties may only provide replacement materials, but not the labor to install them.
What is the GAF Weather Stopper® System Plus Ltd. Warranty?
The GAF Weather Stopper® System Plus Ltd. Warranty provides coverage against material defects for all major GAF components on your roof – not just your shingles – so you’ll have peace of mind knowing that if any covered roofing component fails, it will be covered by the warranty (see ltd. warranty for complete coverage and restrictions). The warranty is available through GAF certified contractors, and is a low-cost way to get up to 50 years of non-prorated coverage against material defects on your new roofing system.
Does Pro Exteriors Cover Me Against Workmaship Errors?
The GAF Golden Pledge® Ltd. Warranty, is the first manufacturer’s warranty to cover both material defects and the contractor’s workmanship (see warranty for complete coverage and restrictions). GAF will stand behind our workmanship up to 20 years! The Golden Pledge Ltd. Warranty is available only through GAF factory-certified Master Elite Contractors. The warranty even includes an inspection by GAF’s independent inspectors after your new roof has been completed to ensure proper installation. It is the strongest, safest warranty available in roofing today.
Contact Us Today!
Trust the Delaware roofing professionals